Friendly Friends

June 27, 2012

Wake Up from Nightmare



assalamualaikum

i'm in the phase of my life where i don't feel like meeting people. i wanna hide in the world where i can only see light, and myself. i hate the ideas of going out as i just wanna be alone rather than facing realities.

bitter realities.

sometimes, i believe that this is the test from God for me, who seem so far away from Him. He wants me to remember and be loyal to Him, always, but the bad side of me always rebel. He wants to drag me back to the real path of life, and realize that never takes things for granted. never again. 

i try to be positive. the truth is, i never was. i always have this negative mind, which told me that there's a reason why it didn't work on the first try. to tell you, i hate failure on the first try! a good friend of mine from Jenan reminded me and said, Einstein tried many times. He faced failures almost every time until he reached the point where he can smiled and said, well done to me! yeah. in some way, this advice touches my heart as i adore Einstein very much. thanks friend. (as if you read my blog)

thanks to bunch of people who support me endlessly. i really appreciate your thought. thanks to my parents and my family who never fail to put trust on me. thanks to Amir for always be there when I cry like a cute baby. hehe. eh, did i smile just now?

and, thanks to my lovely roommate for sharing your soggy shoulders. and for those who wipe my tears by your touching advices and supports, Timah, Kimah, Mimi, Nani, Mior and Uya, i thank you.

my old friends, i can't believe that you are still there, for me. As, Shiela, Speko, Razin, Gee, Azhar, Bella, Ilya, Idah, Wahida, Hanis, Nuru, Syuk, Mas Ayu, Suhaila, Ku Mazuan, Jade, Wani... thanks for you wishes. i read them all. thanks. words can't describe how lucky i am for having you guys as my friends!

for the sake of my life and my family, i will try my best. one day, i promise, u'll see me in paper, receiving awards entitle 'Best Teacher of the Year'. pray for me. pray for me.


"Dan janganlah kamu (merasa) lemah, dan janganlah (pula) bersedih hati, kerana kamu paling tinggi (darjatnya), jika kamu orang beriman." -3:139

"Barang siapa bertakwa kepada Allah nescaya Dia akan membukakan jalan keluar baginya, dan Dia memberinya rezeki dari arah yang tidak disangka-sangkanya. Dan barang siapa bertawakal kepada Allah, nescaya Allah akan mencukupkan (keperluan)nya." -65:2,3


insyaALLAH, i can do it!


at first i wonder, can i do it? then  think, if others can, why not me?


words can't bring me down.


 dare to dream.

today i realize that i am strong!

assalamualaikum

4 comments:

nur khalilah hassan said...

I like the positive thinking...:)
Ila juga doakn yg trbaik utk Qirah. keep it up. Allah tak kan duga hamba-Nya diluar kemampuannya. Nobody is perfect. Ada hikmah yg manis yg kita tak tahu yg Allah nk tnjukkan pd kita sbnrnya. By the way, good luck Qirah! Gambateh! gagal sekali x bererti gagal seumur hidup. ila juga berkali2 gagal sbnrnya. Tp jgn biarkn kita gagal didunia mmbuatkn kita gagal di akhirat. moga Qirah terus kuat. InsyaAllah..^^

sHieLa said...

do your best ok! doa and support orang2 yg tersayang is always with you ^^

didie noxious said...

be strong frend!
gud luck gal :)

Mas Ayu said...

good luck taw yunk.chaiyok2..mmg pdih berada di bawah..tpi cyela..bila ko berjaya mengangkat kedudukan itu dengan usaha yang xberbelah bgi..InsyaAllah..indahnya kejayaan itu..kejayaan for the 1st trial kdg2 xbg kesan pon kat manusia..tol x?but trial yg bnyak kali tu yg bkar semngat tok kita berjaya..Yakinlah..Allah itu maha Mengetahui apa yg terbaik tok kita..