Friendly Friends

November 1, 2011

Tagging Tugging Things

assalamualaikum

Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.

Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.

You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
No tag backs.

No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.


hello readers! lama tak buat benda tagging tagging ni. thanks to Malin Kundang sebab tag beta. hahaha

11 things about me:

1. I really love flowers, especially white roses and pink daisies!
2. I really love to eat, especially laksa and all kind of foods. ???
3. I really love musics, because i love to sing and dance!
4. I really love seashells, because they have values that other people can't see.
5. I really love to be a cook, because I want people to be happy!
6. I really hate the word 'huhu', because it sounds messy to me!
7. I really hate beansprout and durians, because they are smelly yet my throat can't accept their texture.
8. I really hate numbers, thats the reason why I can't score in Mathematics.
9. I really hate sports, I prefer to answer 100 Physics questions!
10. I really hate to travel, as I hate packing things! 

then, I need to answer Malin's personal questions. here it goes!

1. what you do now?
    well, to be frank, I am answering your question :)

2. what's your BMI?
    should I tell you? I bet not. haha. Let it rest in peace :)

3. do you like sport or not?
    noo! not even once! just somehow, I love long-distance run game.

4. do you already taken?
     hehe. yeah. literally and conceptually. 

5. what's your hobby ?
    I love to sing and cook and collecting seashells. 

6. do you crush on someone else than your love?
    ouch. once before. only once.

7. date of your birthday?
    20th May.

8. tell simple thing about yourself?
    I am not simple. :)

9. what do you hate about yourself ?
    I really wonder, why do I gain weight drastically? I couldn't fit into my old clothes  anymore!

10. do love home cores?
      yeah. pretty love it. hehe

11. what do you think about me? ;)
      U got a 'mancung' nose yeah. haha

1 comment:

AmALiNa aFIqAh said...

hehe..thanks weyh jawab soalan2 merepek meraban aku ni..haha
mancung la sgt idung neyh..huhu