Friendly Friends

April 20, 2011

Public Speaking

assalamualaikum

have i told u that i'll be having my public speaking tomorrow? 
the purpose of this COMPETITION is to choose the representative to Girl Guides conference in KL perhaps.

and also have i told you that i left my speaking skills long long time ago?

gosh.

would anyone detect my grammatical error?haha

would anyone detect my ridiculous ideas?

haha.what have i told u before?smile...haha

pity me.

anyway,i don't hope for the representation but i hope that the ideas will flow like water.hoping that my tongue will not twist tomorrow

pray for me!



3 comments:

as eleyana said...

good luck dear!! wish u all the best.. n syg ang jugak!!

MissSyarniFarida said...

GOOD LUCK !

ideas flow like water okeh?

Zz~ said...

good luck!!!!